Saturday 16 August 2014

Extra: Ideas for my Film Magazine Front Cover

Title:
I want to have a one word film title for my film magazine. This is because I want it to be simple and easy to remember. I also want my film title to be relevant to film so that whoever reads it will instantly know that it is a film magazine.

'FilmBiz' is my favourite magazine title which I have come up with for my film. It has also proved to be the most popular film title out of the selection of film titles which I had come up with. 

Main Picture:
For the main picture, I want to have a photograph of either Jay or Ashton or both of them together as they are both the main characters of my story. I think that by having both characters on the front cover will be effective as I have noticed that most magazine front covers only have one character. By having two characters on the front cover will make the magazine look slightly different to the other magazines which could possibly make it stand out more. I think that by editing out the background of the photograph leaving the character outline left creates a professional touch to the magazine and also make it a lot more interesting to look at which could again catch the audiences eyes more.

Subheadings:
I have noticed that most film magazines advertise other films which are featured in the magazine as well as the main front cover film. This way, the readers can immediately see the main basic subjects and films which are included in the magazine. To make my magazine look authentic, I will also include subheadings about what else is included in the magazine and what films are featured in it.

Colour Schemes:
To make my magazine look professional, I need to make sure that I have a structured and limited colour scheme. If I used too many of the wrong colours, then the magazine would not look as nice and it will not look as professional. I also think that it is important to have a colour scheme which relates to the main film which is featured on the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment