Monday 3 November 2014

Audience Research into storyline

Here is my audience research into my storyline. I showed a few people the basic plot to my film and then got them to answer some questions, giving their thoughts and opinions on the storyline for my five minute film. I have asked people of around the seventeen to eighteen age range as this is the target audience age range for my film. This research has helped me to understand if the storyline for my film appeals to my audience and has also helped me to evaluate their views and opinions to see if I have a successful idea which can be promoted into a successful five minute film.


In this second clip, I asked people about my storyline but this time, I asked more specific questions about the features of the storyline and I asked different age ranges to get a wider range of different views.



No comments:

Post a Comment